Rendering takes a very long time.
Nevertheless, I sort of came up with a make shift parenting system for the alien creature. The only problem with this that it has to be manually animated. I looked at various references such as fishes jumping out of the ocean and tried to simulate the movement. However, I couldn't do that without making some sort of CG replacement for the ocean.
Therefore, I had to place it as close as possible to the edge and therefore saving me a lot of time on rotoscoping. The shot looks kind of bland but I guess I'll have to add in some other stuff behind. Perhaps adding in some more tentacles will make the scene that much more epic.
"SAILING THROUGH THE AIR"
Therefore, I had to place it as close as possible to the edge and therefore saving me a lot of time on rotoscoping. The shot looks kind of bland but I guess I'll have to add in some other stuff behind. Perhaps adding in some more tentacles will make the scene that much more epic.
"SAILING THROUGH THE AIR"Other then that, today I worked on a solution for animating the missiles fired in shot 3. The movement looks pretty decent.

Looking good! Don't forget to motion blur your particles.
ReplyDelete