Monday, 27 February 2012

27/2/2012 - Day 11

Day 11
I came back to school and found my renders had failed me. One of the renders had died early on Saturday morning. The water particles turned out fine, although I didn't render it correctly. I later had some help from Mr.Pang with the various rendering issues.

I learn to use the geometry with matte. Another alternative was to change the entire geometry's shaders into a surface shader with black color maps. This could make the geometry a matte and was key in rendering the dynamics for my shot. That's all for today. Hopefully I can render the passes in time.

 Water particles without matte geometry. Have to re-render.

I have some extreme flaws with my geometry render. There are constant flickers in some parts of the model. I have tried reducing the reflectivity to solve the problem and it helps hide it a bit. Hopefully the render will be problem free by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment