Friday, 17 February 2012

2/17/2012 - Day 5

Day 5

Today, I gave the rigging another go and found out it works, but there's still some problem with the rotation. I had the model cleaned up and experimented with various methods and finally got something workable. However,  I had feedback that the model looked like a sword and not a menacing alien creature like the shot required.

With this in mind, I will probably be doing another model from scratch, probably something similar to shockwave from the transformers series.



For the rest of the day, I made HDR panoramas out of the footage we had.  Also, I supervised the various shots the team was working on. Today basically was a modelling/texturing day. Only towards the end around 3pm+, were we trying to composite the models in. They look quite alright with it but more can be done to improve the shots. I'll probably have to model the shockwave creature over the weekend and possibly have it rigged by the time next week comes, or by the time we will focus most of our efforts on shot 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment